Decorating and interior design is completed by building layers in a space. There are “7 Basic Layers” to consider.
- Layer One – Walls & Ceilings (includes molding, built ins, fireplaces)
- Layer Two – Flooring
- Layer Three – Upholstered Furniture
- Layer Four – Accent Fabrics (draperies, pillows)
- Layer Five – Non-Upholstered Furniture
- Layer Six – Wall Art & Accessories
- Layer Seven – Plants & Lighting
We can help with ALL of these finishing touches including color consultations for your new color palette! Not only can we help with the design and recommendations, we can help with the installation!